The boiled flowers or tea bags may be kept in the fridge and used as eye masks to ease , reduce heavy eye bags and get rid of redness, pain or dryness of the eyes.
Cold Chrysanthemum Tea
* 60 - 80 White Chrysanthemum Flowers
* 3 teaspoons of Jasmine Green Tea
* Rock sugar or honey
* 4 liters (1 Gallon) of water
1. Wash the chrysanthemums.
2. Put chrysanthemum and tea into a cooking pot.
3. Pour in water and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Add rock sugar or honey.
6. Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
7. Strain and put into the refrigerator.
8. Serve chilled and enjoy!